Izu, Japan – Travel Guide
Izu is located on the terminal station of Shuzenji on Izu-Hakone Line, linking on Mishima on the JR Tokaido Line. You can get to this city by taking a Izu-Hakone Line train. If you are coming from Tokyo, you can also get here by taking Tokkyu Odoriko Express train.
- Shuzenji Temple
- Niji-no-sato Theme Park on the theme of nature and British style architecture
- Bathe in the hot springs in this city.
- Shuzenji Forest (Izu002), 03-3666-0068. Offers comfortable cottages. This property is located in Syuzenji about 10 mins drive from Shuzenji station. There are many types of rooms. Terraced cottages for 2-10 people, Deluxe detached houses for 10-20 people. All properties have kitchen and hot spring, and partially outdoor bath. You can also enjoy BBQ if you want. Off-peak season 6200 yen per person (room for 2), Peak-season 13700 yen per person (room for 2).
- Hotel Kona Besso, 31, Kona, Izunokuni city(Fushimi Izunagaoka Station, Approx. 20 minute walk or 3 minute by taxi)+81 81-55-948-1225, fax +81-55-947-1225. A spa hotel with 8 independent cottages with a taste of traditional Japan. These guest rooms (tea-ceremony house style) are high valued architectural beauty, starting at ¥21,735 per person for five guests up to ¥48,300 per person for 2 guests. 
- Unryu, 439 Nashimoto, Kawazu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka, Japan 413-0501, ☎ 0558-36-8331. checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. Unryu is a tea house-style ryokan (Japanese Inn) which covers an area of approximately 9,900 square meters and features a special walking trail that is exclusive for guests. edit